Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Bullion embroidery bits and pieces, ideas needed!

In my previous life where I had copious amounts of time and patience, I did wool embroidery on baby blankets. Then I ventured into some bullion embroidery, and this was the result. The 4 pics are on one bassinet size woolen blanket piece in each corner, and the plan was to add another 4 designs on each side and one in the middle. I ran out of steam. So now the blanket is a bit sparse as is, so am wondering what I could do with these little panels if I were to cut the blanket up. Dolly blankets? Sew them onto the belly of a little bear? Any ideas graciously considered!





2 comments:

eva mei and me said...

These are absolutely stunning - I was thinking maybe a small sized cushion might be a nice way to use them - nice and little just to pop on a kids bed. Make sure you post some pics to let us know what you do with them.

Photography said...

Oh I don't know what to do with them but... I LOVE THEM all the same :-) I did a few bullion things on bibs once it was fun.

Visitors to the Pea Green Boat