Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A new little endeavour!

Welcome to my new blog! I decided to add another blog for my craft interests and creations so that my other, more personal blog didn't get too confused with it's identity! Here I plan to post some pics of my work and things I hope to maybe one day sell online.



So thanks for looking, as always comments are most welcome and appreciated, including constructive criticism, feedback and suggestions! I will post a couple of new things shortly as I had to have something of substance to start this blog off. My time is limited (as is everyones) and my creations can be few and far between so please bear with me!



The banner above is new too and has taken too many countless hours of my time, and a big special thanks goes to my lovely sis who did all the online image editing and background colour and general tidying up so I could pop it into a banner program and put my words in. I hope to use this on my online store too. Oh, and for the life of me I can't get it to sit inside that box up there. Or get rid of the box. It's driving me crazy, so my apologies, it hasn't been overlooked!



So without further ado, here we go.............





1 comment:

Being Me said...

Congratulations! Will be looking forward to feasting my eyes on your posts and getting inspired to attempt some things :)

Visitors to the Pea Green Boat